Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pink Parties

My littlest person, Isobel, turns the ripe old age of 4 next week (where did THAT go?).  Saturday is the day we are having her party, so I've got a few things together for her party bags, which included a little hand made felt hair clip.  Time was not on my side (when is it ever?) so they were very basic, but cute enough for a 4 year old to love.


I also found these gorgeous party bags, hand printed by a lady in on Madeit, who's store is called Little Molly Mae.  She kindly express posted them to me and they arrived just in the nick of time.  How sweet are they?  Better than a plastic bag.


The weather promises to be perfect blue sky and sun, so I'm hoping we can head outside with the kids, blow bubbles, play in the cubby house, and hide in some pink pop up fairy castles!!




No comments:

Post a Comment