Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bendigo Exploits

I'm back, after a wonderful, if exhausting, weekend at The Australian Sheep & Wool Show, in Bendigo.

First, I need to say a HUGE thank you to my friend Mel, who was kind enough to spend the weekend helping me on my stand (payment in fluff) and who was responsible for all the beautiful colour that was splayed out on the Spun Out tables.  I couldn't have done it without you girl!


We were incredibly busy this year, so I am relieved that there were two of us on the stand.  So many spindles sold, which is great, and I was especially pleased to see newbies taking home their spindles, fluff and a look of excitement in their eyes.  We also had lots of children taking home beginner spindles, which is Fab, as it's great to catch them young.


I'm delighted to say our Malcolm Fielding Support Spindles were extremely well received and we sold out of our Russian Spindles on the first day, so I will be ordering more for the shop as soon as possible.


Eunice, our cardboard sheep, was much admired, and we stuffed her full of Crosspatch Creations textured fibre, so that the test drive wheels would have fluff on hand at all times.



Thank you to all of you who managed to make it to our stall, it's great to put faces to names!  I would also like to say 'welcome' to our new Spun Out Friends.

I'm already planning for next years Bendigo, and what goodies we can offer up for you, so see you there, same time next year.....

No comments:

Post a Comment