Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Best Coffee

I get through a fair amount of coffee.  I have a professional coffee machine at home, which has been part of the family (some would say the most important member!) for 6 years now.  When I lived in WA, I used to buy from Yahava Koffeeworks (jubbly company), but prices were creeping up, so when I arrived in Melbourne I started to search for local roasters.

As I've been making babies for much of the last 10 years, I have been decafing all the way, and now, if I drink full monty strength coffee, I'm awake at 2am!  So, it's important to me to get a Decaf that tastes delicious.  A friend of mine has been guiding me to local roasters, and I recently went along to Abbotsford Convent, where I discovered a fantastic decaf, at only $6.25 for 250gms of ground coffee, roasted by them on site.   2kgs later, I am a very happy bunny, and had to share the love!


There's also a fab little kids farm next to the convent that really is worth a visit!

1 comment:

  1. When I lived in WA, I used to best home espresso machine buy from Yahava Koffeeworks (jubbly company),

    ReplyDelete