Friday, August 24, 2012

Magic Gnome Worlds

In our garden is a little tree, that  I decided would be perfect for a Magic Gnome World.  I bought a super cute wooden gnome door, just 2 inches tall, from a lovely Etsy Seller, positioned it at the base of our tree, then surprised the kids one day, by telling them 'I think we have a gnome in our garden'.  The look on their faces was priceless, especially Izzy, who has taken it upon herself to 'maintain' the gnome garden herself.

We've added a jolly looking garden gnome, and when I was at Charly's Bunny Spin In this Thursday, she pulled out a couple of china mushrooms from her own garden and gave them to a VERY EXCITED Isobel...honestly, on the way home, it was ALL she talked about.  As soon as we got home she ran to our magical spot and proudly planted her mushrooms.   I think you'll agree, they look fantastic.  I can see additions to this little patch.......








No comments:

Post a Comment